Monday 2 June 2014

my summer makeup






 
 
my first step after washing my face is applying my simple moisturiser it has an spf15 and illumines in it also and then a Luminizing  loreal primer together they give my skin a healthy glow without having glitter in them.
 
 
 
I use a light to mid coverage of foundation no7 colour calico I used the real techniques face expert brush to apply my foundation, I then applied the no7 concealer in calico also.
 
I have really fair eyebrows they are full ish but still need filling in I used the Rimmel in hazel you should always wear a lighter colour to your browns to make it look more natural.
I applied 2 coats of mascara from the boots natural range in ultra black.
 
I used the lightest brown eye shadow the 4th from the left all over the lid then the white shadow to highlight the corner of the eye an under the brow
 
on my cheeks I don like a really bright highlighter so the soap and glory face Luminizing   I perfect its got a pink undertone and just gives a natural shine to the face then put a hint of blush on top with the boots natural blush in pink cloud and finished the look with the bots natural lipstick in raspberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment