Saturday 7 June 2014

Sun kissed

With myself being a pale gal in the summer I like to look at least sun kissed and glowing like I've step off a beach from sun bathing all day well maybe not that sun tanned just not so Casper.

This is my go too look if I want to look healthy and glowing the bronzer I use is from my Estee Lauder deluxe all over face compact pallet it is the prefect bronzer for me not too orange or dark so suited my Casper complexion.











 


My base is No7 foundation, concealer and loose setting powder in calico I then used the beauty UK posh no1 Eden eye shadow palette on my eyes to create a smoky bronze look, I used the first shadow all over the eye lid blended then applied the second shadow over the top all over again and blended it out. I also used the second shadow on the bottom lashes making sure to blend really well to give it that smoky eye I then applied the last shadow in the crease and outer edge of my eye to give it extra dimension as the metallic gives it that goddess sun kissed look. I used the pale cream shadow under the brow and inner corner to open and brighten then the eyes.

I then used the Estee Lauder soft matt bronzer 01 in the deluxe all over face compact to contour slightly my checks taking it up to my temple and to finish the look I used Estee lauder pure colour long lasting lipstick in sunstone

No comments:

Post a Comment