Wednesday 18 June 2014

Simple eye balm review




I have never used a eye cream before so just turning 28 I decided that I need to add an eye cream to my routine. The simple eye balm is meant to sooth, nourish and make the eyes brighter.
As a contact wearer my eye area does tend to get dry and sore I also get little bumps under my eyes, I have been using this product for a month and have seen a difference in my under eyes they are less bumpy and less dry and sore and more nourished.
A little tip I like to keep mine in the fridge as in the morning and night it cools my eyes and reduces bags and dark circles.
I am a big fan of simple as I do have sensitive skin and this brand were made for those like me they also it is filled with skin loving ingredients.
• Pro- Vitamin B5 actively restores, softens and smooth
• Vitamin E moisturises to improve skin condition

• Jojoba Oil soothes and protects
• Shea Butter nurtures and replenishes
• Bisabolol soothes and calms

It has no perfume or colours and Dermatologically Tested and Approved

Overall I was very happy with this product and will be repurchasing it

http://www.boots.com/en/Simple-Kind-To-Eyes-Soothing-Eye-Balm-15ml_53079/

No comments:

Post a Comment